9.28.2010

Poor, Confused Ashley.

I'm usually pretty predictable when it comes to the books I read, and the movies/television I watch. For example, the only time I turn on the TV is to watch Project Runway with my sister. As far as movies and books go, I'm such a girl. I love romance, and I love anything intended for children under the age 10. But lately I've been surprising myself. I'm sure this phase will pass, but here are a few {out of the ordinary} things I've been obsessed with lately.

The Hunger Games.



Entourage.



Weeds. {This one has been going on for a bit longer, but it's still strange.}



I'm hoping this phase passes soon, because I want the old Ashley back. But for the meantime, I'm making Jordan happy with all this craziness.

4 comments:

  1. I've heard such great things about the Hunger Games series. As soon as I'm done with Harry Potter, I'm going to start on those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop watching Weeds. It's getting to the point where I just want to lay in bed and watch it all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley- You HAVE to read them. So amazing.

    Sarah- I would recommend you do that, then it's back to real life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to start the Hunger Games series. I have the 1st one on hold at the library. AND I love Weeds. I watched all 5 seasons on Netflix in like 2 weeks, I was totally obsessed. Now I love Mondays because season 6 has started.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails