9.29.2010

A First.

Last Saturday I rode in a limo for the first time. Yes, I'm 26 years old and I've never been in a limousine. No, not even to prom, but thanks to the guy at the grocery store for bringing that one up- I didn't get asked to prom, in fact I didn't get asked to any dances in high school but that's a whole other story. For Holly's bachelorette party, we went wine tasting Saturday afternoon, and I even found a bottle of wine for Jordan called "Cheap Bastard". Holly and Jeremy (Jordan's cousin) are getting married next weekend in McCloud, so you can guess how excited I am for that. We even get to stay in the Mercantile where Jordan and I stayed for our honeymoon. Oh, and Hannah is making Holly's wedding dress- I promise to post pictures of course.



1





3

{Typical Hannah}

2 comments:

  1. don't worry i didn't get asked to any dances in high school either! you're not alone. i love that pic of you ash. you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how sweet! A cute McCloud wedding! That's where I plan on getting married :).

    By the way, you're adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails