- I go grocery shopping every Wednesday & I love it.
- Procrastinating every single thing until the last minute has all but ceased.
- I remember to wear my glasses.
- My day planner never leaves my side.
- I now respond to Mrs. Gray. [This was a hard one to get used to]
- My skin has gotten thicker, and I've stopped letting people walk all over me.
- I'm taking care of myself, even going to the dentist regularly.
- I've accepted who I am, flaws and all, without giving into the narcissism that plagues so many.
- I'm [so] excited about my future, and am constantly thinking about Dandelion.
- I go to the early service on Sunday morning, instead of sleeping in until noon.
- I love my life, and everyone in it.
But, no matter how 'old' I get, there are some things that will never change:
I'll always be slightly odd.
I'll always think with my tongue out.
I'll always love presents.
... and naps.
And, of course, I will ALWAYS hate clowns.