8.10.2010

Oh, Happiness.

There are so many things to be happy about right now. I just wish I could focus on the good all the time, and stop dwelling on the negative side. But then again, I wouldn't be me if I wasn't freaking out over every mishap in life. Regardless, here are a few things that are making me smile.



Uno.

I start [student] teaching Kindergarten on the 23rd.

Dos.

The school is 1.5 from my house, which means I'll be riding my sister's bike to work. She let me borrow her amazing cruiser while she goes to Africa. Talk about a good sister, huh?

Tres.

I was able to find a ridiculous amount of adorable/affordable/appropriate clothes for teaching. I will post pictures soon, because trust me when I say- I found some good stuff!

Cuatro.

I'm going roller skating Thursday night with Liz and Katie. And yes, I plan on showing off my superspeedskatingskills.

Cinco.

I'm going rafting down the river, not once but twice this week! And I'm pretty sure this is the tannest my albino self has ever been.

Seis.

I'm going to see Romano and Beezus tomorrow.

Siete.

My sister is having a 2nd Saturday fashion show next month to raise funds for her missionary work in Africa. I think I already mentioned it, but she is stinking amazing.

Ocho.

I'm helping Jordan's cousins make wedding invitations and wine labels for their October wedding. It's going to be at Jordan's grandparent's house in McCloud. I couldn't be more excited for them, or for us... because any excuse to go up north makes me a happy camper.

Nueve.

The grass is growing in our backyard. You have absolutely no idea how happy this makes me. Jordan has been working his butt off for quite some time to get grass to grow back there again, and it finally is!

Diez.

I downloaded an Ataris' album that I listened to over and over and over again, about 7 years ago. Talk about bringing back old memories, it's getting hard for me to take these headphones off.

4 comments:

  1. Wedding invites and wine labels? Is your name Liz Franco? Haha let me know if you need help :) Can't wait for Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my own numero diez once in a while too!
    Listening again to Ataris would bring those memories hounding in!
    I love it, it's the best feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so excited to become a teacher. i only have one year left. :D i also can't wait to go shopping for teaching clothes!

    love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uno. Jealous about the roller skating date.
    Dos. Loving your pretty new banner.
    Tres. I totally want to go to the fashion show--count me IN.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails