12.28.2010

Amani Liberia

I have a news update on my sister's missionary work in Africa & I'm so excited to finally be able to share what she has planned for the new year. Hannah will be moving back to Africa in January where she will be helping open up the newest Amani location in Liberia. If you know anything about the recent history of Liberia, you will understand what an amazing accomplishment this is for the country and women of Amani. {If you want to learn more about this countries history, you should really watch Pray The Devil Back To Hell- it's amazing.}



Anyway, you should definitely check out my sister's post about Amani Liberia and the Amani newsletter. I'm so excited for her, and can't wait to see where this journey takes her. Also, since she is moving so soon- she really needs your support. If you want to help her in her cause, or know someone that does, please share her story with them. Also, I will be helping her open an online clothing store very soon- so stay tuned for more information {her designs are amazing}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails