2.16.2010

Minature Me.

Dear blog,

I'm sorry I have been neglecting you. I never realized how hard it is to keep up with writing on a regular basis. But I do promise never to leave you alone for too long. Just know you are always in my thoughts, and I will try harder to be a better friend.

Love, Ashley

Okay, Okay. I am a self-proclaimed nerd so I don't care what you have to say about that. But I do have some pretty awesome pictures to share. Last week (or maybe it was the week before, I forget) Liz, Iris, Hannah, and I made super cute wooden figurines of ourselves. This was a Style School project, and it was a blast.


Typical frustrated crafting look.

Mine even had candy smeared on her face. Figures.



Jordan and Ashley sitting in a tree. . .







That night Iris taught me how to make the bow that's in my hair.


If you want to see even more pictures you can look at my flickr. Apparently we like taking pictures of ourselves, even wooden versions of ourselves.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your necklace and your adorable wooden figurines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i thought these were extremely cute and accurate btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This day was so fun! I love us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i love your "frustrated" face. classic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea- Thank you!

    Valerie- You should have been here. We need to hangout!

    Liz- I love us too. And I miss you.

    Iris- Yeah, well I was only frustrated cause you are so crafty and I really really really just want to be your friend, okay?! Gooosshhh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails