12.21.2009

Twenty ToDos For TwentyTen

So instead of making a ridiculous new year's resolution- that I don't intend (or really want) to keep. I decided to make a 2010 to-do list. This was a lot of fun, and got me really excited for the new year. I love new beginnings (so much).





My list: Read the New Testament from Matthew to Revelation. Try a Bikram Yoga Class. Change my name to Gray (finally). Learn how to sew. Run 5 miles without stopping (or having an asthma attack). Finish my wedding scrapbook. Complete my Dr. Seuss collection. Style School. Learn how to play chess. Fix up my small blue suitcase. Buy a toy camera. & learn how to use it. Bake a (good) loaf of bread. Spend a whole weekend with Grandpa. Plant a garden. Finally go on a B&B vacation with Liz. Buy a typewriter. Spend a weekend in my pjs, with Jordan, doing absolutely nothing except laughing/smiling/beingkids. Find new antique stores & flea markets & awesome thrift stores. Go to three different states with Jordan, on three different occasions. Finish our Lystography book. Spend time @ the house of prayer. See a ballet and a musical. Have fun, smile, relax, and pray (a lot).

8 comments:

  1. bikram is amazing. you will get addicted. love the list.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSS I think our sanity deserves a B&B vacay already. How about when the boys do their coast bike tour? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list ;)

    B&B rec: Adobe on Green Street in Santa Cruz- http://www.adobeongreen.com/

    Awesome breakfast and great location!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shonna- Come visit me & we can do it together?! That's a great idea.

    Liz- YES! And look at the link Ashlee posted. That place looks so perfect & I've never been to Santa Cruz.

    Ashlee- Thank you! I have to admit that I kind of just wanted to copy and paste your baby bucket list. But that might have been just a little creepy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails